Who we are?
We are a space company and we try to stretch the boundaries. We are located in the Czech Republic in Brno. A few meters away are our own ISO 8 laboratories.
What do we do?
We develop! We start with a sheet of plain and we try to develop the best solution for the European Space Agency (ESA). Our main domain is mechanical systems. We also have our own procurement and quality control. We have the components we develop manufactured by proven partners and then we assemble and test them in our laboratories. A complete product leaves us.
What are we working on?
We supply the upper part of the VEGA rocket. We are responsible for the development and delivery of one of the modules for the PLATO satellite, which will operate at L2 to discover Exoplanets. We have also joined the Exomars 2020 mission.
But there is much more and we need help, so we are looking for another colleague.
• The development, qualification, and delivery of the assigned subsystem;
• The overview of the Hardware Development & Qualification activities related to the project;
• Requirements definition and tracking;
• Systems Engineering support tasks as needed.
What knowledge and skills should you have
• A Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in Space System Engineering or related engineering discipline.
• At least 2 years relevant professional working experience in the space industry.
• Ability to manage relationships between the technical team and the customer as well as good communication skills.
• Result-oriented approach to work in a multidiscipline project environment.
• Previous experience with ESA projects is an asset.
• Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and problem-solve effectively.
• Ability to prepare technical documentation, reports.
• Fluency in spoken and written English
• Previous experience with ESA projects.
• Previous experience related to mechanical subsystems.
• What we can offer you:
• Full-Time Contract
• Constant stimuli to learn and grow professionally
• Participation in many interesting events
• Good coffee, couch, and hammock
• A wide range of company benefits (eg: 100% paid meal vouchers, company phone tariff, 5 weeks holiday, Sick Days, English conversation with us in the company and much more)
• To be able to participate in technological progress and be part of the space industry
• A stable environment, our work is planned until 2027 thanks to the duration of space projects
• And immortality - because something is left behind!
Please send your CV to Office Manager Jana at email@example.com .
S.A.B. Aerospace s.r.o.
616 00 Brno-Medlánky