Who we are?
We are a space company and we try to stretch the boundaries. We are located in the Czech Republic in Brno. A few meters away are our own ISO 8 laboratories.
What do we do?
We develop! We start with a sheet of plain and we try to develop the best solution for the European Space Agency (ESA). Our main domain is mechanical systems. We also have our own procurement and quality control. We have the components we develop manufactured by proven partners and then we assemble and test them in our laboratories. A complete product leaves us.
What are we working on?
We supply the upper part of the VEGA rocket. We are responsible for the development and delivery of one of the modules for the PLATO satellite, which will operate at L2 to discover Exoplanets. We have also joined the Exomars 2020 mission.
But there is much more and we need help, so we are looking for another colleague.
• Integration and testing of satellites and subsystems in an integration hall under cleanroom conditions.
• Working with crane and MGSE.
• Accompaniment in the creation or independent preparation of integration and test procedures.
• Documentations and reports writing for and with the project team.
• Participation in technical project meetings.
What knowledge and skills should you have
• Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering, systems engineering, or relevant discipline.
• Previous experience with space projects (min. 2 years), knowledge of project stages
• Experience and in-depth knowledge in the field of mechanics and mechanical integration, especially in space
• Confidence with the applicable space standards
• Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and problem solve effectively
• Teamwork skills
• Fluency in spoken and written English
• Willingness to travel to satellite test centers.
• Previous experience with ESA projects and standards.
What we can offer you:
Please send your CV to Office Manager Jana at email@example.com .